Failed to load weblogic client internal deployment descriptor. java.io.IOException.


Failed to load weblogic client internal deployment descriptor. java.io.IOException.

If you are getting above error while making web service call in your java code. The cause might be with missing classes in your project path.

In my case, I am trying to make web service call through java class and I got the above issue. To fix the issue, I have added wseeclient.jar to the project class path.

I am using IDE JDeveloper to run my main java class. And this jar will be present in below path in my case.

C:\Oracle\Middleware\wlserver_10.3\server\lib 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEA-000362 Server failed. Reason: [Management:141268]Parsing Failure in config.xml

Oracle OIM - Search and Update Organization using java API

Trim Leading and Trailing spaces from InputText on tab out.